Coffee Traders' Forum - A Discussion about Coffee Futures Trading
Coffee Traders Discussion Forum
By Marvin G. Perez
(Bloomberg) -- Arabica coffee for March delivery climbs 1.1% to $1.231/lb on ICE Futures U.S. in N.Y., heads for fifth gain in six sessions.
* NOTE: Goldman Sachs maintains price forecast at $1.35/lb for three months, $1.40 for six and 12 months
* NOTE: U.S. Coffee Inventory Slump to Spark Price Volatility:
* Cotton futures for March delivery rise 0.8% to 75.66c/lb
* Goldman increases forecast to 75c from 70c amid strong global growth
* Orange-juice futures for March delivery falls 0.8% to $1.389/lb after touching $1.3865, lowest for most-active contract since Sept. 6
* Price declines for 11th straight session, heads for longest slump in 12 months, partly because of increasing Brazil shipments to U.S.
To contact the reporter on this story:
Marvin G. Perez in New York at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editors responsible for this story:
Simon Casey at email@example.com